Sun, Jul 25|
Baby Registry Lab - Private FB Group
Baby Registry Lab - July
This is a ticket for our 2021 Baby Registry Webinar events. Featuring a small group setting for expecting & new parents and exclusive video content that will help you choose great gear for your new baby. (Plus some brand new ticket options!)
Time & Location
Jul 25, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM MDT
Baby Registry Lab - Private FB Group
About the Event
ATTENTION PENDING PARENTS!
(Oh, just FYI: Pending Parent(n.): Someone who is soon to be parenting a new baby! Planning, Trying to Conceive, Pregnancy, Surrogacy, Adoption, Fostering, Nannying, and Grandparenting are all valid forms of bringing home a new baby and you are warmly welcome at this event!)
Introducing our new virtual Baby Registry Lab event series - presented by Ergobaby! We are holding 6 virtual baby registry events in 2021: April 25, June 6, July 25, August 25, October 13, and December 29. The tickets below are only for July 25th, and you can even add a VIP ticket to your General Admission (while they last!) - if you hurry!
About the event:
Save your hand sanitizer for a rainy day and join us in your sweatpants for a baby gear webinar of dreams. Just you, your comfy pants, and something cozy to drink in a live video with other pending parents! As many of you know, Jamie has done sold-out baby gear seminars and public events all over the world for 10 YEARS. Over approximately 200 events in that time, thousands of parents have attended to learn about proper product usage and safety, as well as certain features to look for in items that will compliment their parenting style. Well, even though there is hope on the horizon, events are STILL cancelled. Babies are still on the way. So Jamie is bringing 15 years of his knowledge to your living room! Each event is limited to 150-250 ticketed attendees (those are great giveaway odds.. wink wink.)
Featuring brands like: Ergobaby, Baby Tula, Love to Dream, Dekor, Nomi, Ju-Ju-Be, Bumkins, Larktale, Babylist, Stair Barrier, Bumbleride, Kanga Care, Crane, and more!
What are the ticketing options?
- General Admission ticket holders receive a private invitation to our new 2021 FB Group (Baby Registry Lab) for attendees and brand partners only, 2 hours of a baby gear jam session with safety info and top product recommendations, an informal AMA to get your specific gear questions answered, and the ability to win some amazing prizes - with easy automatic giveaway entry! Oh - and that private FB group? You’re a member all year - once you’re in, you’re in! That means you can also watch future event videos for a refresher if you choose - and ask more questions! We will also periodically add other updates and maybe even throw in some surprises across the year! You will also get our new Baby Registry Lab: babylist Registry Guide to help you build your baby registry - plus a checklist that might even have codes and offers from our sponsoring brands!
- VIP Add-Ons This year’s VIP tickets include some of our absolute favorite gear items and you aren’t going to want to miss it! VIP tickets are an add-on to General Admission tickets. You’ll get an extra giveaway entry, and your choice of a $50 Bumkins Gift Card, a Larktale chit chat stroller, or a JuJuBe BFF or Dr. BFF diaper bag! OMG. These are limited.. 22 Bumkins, 6 Larktale, and 6 JuJuBe VIP’s are available for each event. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
What are the VIP Add-On Options this year?
Bumkins VIP - Get an extra giveaway entry along with an amazing deal on a $50 gift card to bumkins.com that you can use to stock up for your little one on some of our favorite silicone feeding products, splat mats, teethers, and more! (Retail Value $50) Sorry, this VIP is not open to Canada.
Larktale VIP - Get an extra giveaway entry along with an awesome eco-friendly Larktale chit chat stroller in your preferred color choice! Weighing only 14.5 lbs, the multi-award winning chit chat™ stroller is a distinctive lightweight travel stroller that steers with one hand and folds flat in seconds. By using a unique recyclable fiber infused nylon, the chit chat’s SpaceFrame™ is constructed to be incredibly lightweight, allowing caregivers of all types to easily maneuver and fold their stroller, while recyclability of the chit chat™ helps eco-conscious parents reduce their eco-footprint when they stroll green! With its ergonomic design, the chit chat baby stroller looks amazing, is super strong, has a small compact fold, and is easy to carry. (Retail Value: $199) Sorry, this VIP is not open to Canada.
JuJuBe VIP (2 Options): Get an extra giveaway entry along with your choice of one of the two below stunning and versatile fan-favorite diaper bags! (Retail Value $175-$195)
Make an appointment with Dr. BFF … the latest sensational diaper bag in our MBoss Collection! This convenient doctor bag opening uses a horizontal layout which allows for quick access that stays open during diapering emergencies. Easy viewing helps you find whatever you need at a moment’s notice! Dr. BFF prescribes multiple carrying options providing versatility to meet your needs. Comfy backpack straps? Check. Adjustable messenger strap? Check. Handy grab handle? Check. Stroller attachment D-rings? Check. Trolley pass-thru to attach on your luggage? Check. Best of all, you won’t need X-ray vision to find everything! The well-appointed pockets, inside and out, will keep all your necessities organized. The popular mommy pocket, insulated exterior bottle pockets, memory foam changing pad pocket, (and more) serve as your portable mom office! We’ve thought of everything and are confident that Dr. BFF is just what the doctor ordered!
This bag really will become your best friend, whether you use it as a diaper bag or an everyday bag. Detachable, adjustable straps let you carry the BFF as a backpack, messenger bag or tote bag to suit the needs of the day. Spacious and structured, this bag provides ample space for all your daily essentials, and seven interior pockets keep everything neat and organized. Insulated side pockets keep drinks and snacks at the perfect temperature for baby (or you!).
- Pockets – 4 gusseted pockets and 3 zippered pockets in main compartment; 2 insulated bottle pockets; Mommy pocket with key fob and microfiber glasses pocket; Quick-reach cell phone pocket
- Fabrics – Memory foam Changing pad included; Light-colored lining; Silver ion treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – Detachable, adjustable messenger/tote strap with removable memory foam shoulder pad; Detachable backpack straps
- Hardware – Metal Zipper; Metal hardware; Luggage feet
- Extras – Crumb drains; Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
How do giveaways work? Giveaway winners are chosen randomly and winners announced during the event. You do not have to be present during the live event to win, and your ticket registration allows us to place your name in the running so you don’t have to do anything else. About half of our giveaways are eligible for Canadian shipping.
VIP Shipping and Color/Style Choices: Choosing VIP colors/styles and VIP product shipping: After each event sells out VIP’s, we will email you and ask you for your color preferences, and send that with your shipping info to the brand. Bumkins Gift Cards will be emailed to you after each event sells out. Most of the time they are sent to the brands after the event ends.
What do I do next? First, grab your confirmation email and your order # and click the link in your confirmation email to request to join the FB Group! Then, head over to babylist.com and sign up for your baby registry before the event starts so we can help you use it during Baby Registry Lab! Then.. patiently (or impatiently!) wait for the week of the event!
How do I access the private FB Group? The week of the event, we will accept your request to join the FB group. Please make sure your ticket number is accurate especially if your Facebook name is different than the name on your ticket. You’ll find the link in your confirmation email. We usually send additional emails as reminders, but they often end up in spam so definitely check there!
Refunds, Transfers & Cancelations: If you can’t make the event you registered f